MutualOne logo

Tenant Insurance

Homeowners Insurance

Condo Unit Owners Insurance

Tenant Insurance

Modular Home Insurance

Recreational Insurance

Leisure Boating Insurance

Rental Property Insurance

Two people standing in a room looking out the window.

MutualONE offers affordable insurance protection right for you, whether you rent a condo, house, or apartment.

Our tenant insurance covers the following:

  • Personal property
  • Extra living expenses for when you can’t stay in your home after a covered loss
  • Water shield protection to cover water damage
  • Personal liability to protect you from lawsuits brought against you for accidental damage to your neighbour’s property or someone injured while visiting your home

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience. By continuing to browse on this website, you accept the use of cookies for the above purposes.