MutualOne logo

Modular Home Insurance

Homeowners Insurance

Condo Unit Owners Insurance

Tenant Insurance

Modular Home Insurance

Recreational Insurance

Leisure Boating Insurance

Rental Property Insurance

A worker is working on the construction of a prefabricated house.

The main difference between modular home and traditional home insurance is the requirements. Your modular home must meet a few conditions first, including the following:

  • Your modular home meets CSA A277 standards.
  • Your modular home meets all local building codes.
  • Your modular home connects to a septic tank or sewage system.
  • Your modular home has a central heating system installed.

Our modular home insurance covers the following:

  • Building
  • Personal property
  • Additional structures, such as sheds or a detached garage
  • Extra living expenses when you can’t live in your home after a covered loss
  • Water shield protection
  • Personal liability

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience. By continuing to browse on this website, you accept the use of cookies for the above purposes.