MutualOne logo

Rental Property Insurance

Homeowners Insurance

Condo Unit Owners Insurance

Tenant Insurance

Modular Home Insurance

Recreational Insurance

Leisure Boating Insurance

Rental Property Insurance

A man and a woman talking to each other in front of a door.

You checked out the pros and cons of investing in a residential rental property and becoming a landlord. Next step is making sure you have the right insurance coverage to protect your investment. MutualONE can help.

To qualify for rental property insurance, we must insure your primary home, and your rental property must be for residential purposes with a maximum of four rental units per building. We offer commercial insurance for rental properties with over four rental units.

Our rental property insurance covers the following:

  • Single-family dwelling
  • Duplex
  • Triplex
  • Fourplex
  • Rented condominium
  • Landlord property, like a washer and dryer or a lawnmower
  • Rental income, replacing it for up to one year
  • Premises liability

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience. By continuing to browse on this website, you accept the use of cookies for the above purposes.