MutualOne logo

Condo Unit Owners Insurance

Homeowners Insurance

Condo Unit Owners Insurance

Tenant Insurance

Modular Home Insurance

Recreational Insurance

Leisure Boating Insurance

Rental Property Insurance

A row of houses on a street.

Condominium ownership means you own the individual unit you live in and share ownership of common spaces. Common spaces can be within the building (e.g. corridors and foyers), the grounds around the building, and any shared amenities (e.g. swimming pools, recreation rooms).

Our condo insurance covers your:

  • Personal contents
  • Extra living expenses
  • Water shield
  • Personal liability
  • Additional protection for the building (in case the insurance carried by the condo corporation is not enough)
  • Unit improvements and betterments (protecting the permanent upgrades you make to your unit)
  • Loss assessment (coverage for your share of the condo corporation’s deductible)

Our agents and brokers are always available to answer your questions.

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience. By continuing to browse on this website, you accept the use of cookies for the above purposes.